Mr. Adnan A. Razaq Al-Mahmood has a Master’s degree in Analysis, Design and Management of Information Systems from the London School of Economics and Political Science, London University, in the United Kingdom. He joined GPIC in January of 1989, having undergone extensive training and development both in Bahrain as well as overseas. He has held a number of senior positions during his time in GPIC, including Quality Facilitator, Procedures and Systems Superintendent and now as Information Technology and Knowledge Manager. Mr. Al- Mahmood is a member of the Board of Directors of the Bahrain Institute of Public Administration representing the private sector and a member of the Research & Development Strategy Steering Committee for the Higher Education Council, in the Ministry of Education and a member of the Board of Trustees of the Arab Open University, Kingdom of Bahrain.
He has also served on various societies and committees in the past such as:
- President of Bahrain Information Technology Society, 2007
- Member of the College of the Education Council in the University of Bahrain, 2009
- Founding member of the Bahrain Internet Society
- Founding member of the Bahrain Quality Society
- Part of International Who’s Who